Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quilters and Embroiderers Stand

Quilters Stand

Oh I do need to get my first quilt top finished and sandwiched ready for quilting so that I can try my new toy out.

I am very pleased and impressed with the quality of this stand, which is made of Jarrah from Jarrah Lacky. I just noticed in the image that I still have some of the packaging attached to the stand, which I must say was excellently done.

I ordered the Quilters Stand and was pleasantly surprised when the Embroiderers Stand adapter was included at no extra cost to me in case I also do embroidery. At the time my order was made, I was torn whether to include the adapter or not and decided to keep my cost at a minimum. As you can imagine, I was stoked to see the Embroiderers Adapter and even wondered if I lost my marbles and did order it.character smileys  The Embroiderers Adapter is sitting at the bottom of the stand along with the wing-nut tightener.  I thought it was quite clever to make the wing-nut tightener from timber; a very nice touch!

Maybe I will now do some blanket stitching on my Table Topper.

4 comments:

clare said...

Enjoy every stitch .
clares craftroom

Jean said...

Nice quilt hoop/stand. Will be easy to use from your easy chair....lol

Home Made By Sallyanne said...

looking good there Sue and so can't wait to see it.

creativetreasures said...

Thanks ladies, it is a lovely piece to have in my home.