Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Link Sharing #4

I can’t believe how fast this week has gone with another Friday Link Sharing post to be published. I hope you find something of value amongst these links.

image 
Photo copyright, Jessica from A Crafty Blog & More

Fleece fabric has always been a part of my fabric stash for many years and would imagine it to be the same for many people who have sewn clothing. Jessica from A Crafty Blog & More has come up with a great idea of making A Fleece Hat Pattern – Under an Hour to Make!  You can see an example of the hat in the image above. I can imagine my own grandchild doing the exact pose, so very cute! evil grin smileys

Melissa Mortenson from The Polka Dot chair has a tutorial post on Moda Bake Shop. The post is Angela’s Diaper Bag and gee it is so pretty. It would be a wonderful gift to make for any new mum and perhaps even for those things that we also like to carry around with us.

Golly I am starting to realise this Fridays Link Sharing is all about tutorials, as I have another one to share!

Newbies to sewing and quilting are often on the lookout for how to sew borders for their quilts, especially as there are so many ways to finishing off a quilt. Sew4home has a tutorial on How to Make a Border with Mitered Corners. The Tips & Resources is a page worth visiting as well.

Well that is another Fridays Link Sharing post hitting the dust…happy sewing everybody!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks, I went and looked at a few and that diaper bag is awesome....will be great for my sewing group.

Home of Creative Treasures said...

I love that diaper bag and it is great that someone else thinks it is awesome. :D

Jeni said...

what a great diaper bag

NannyMoo's said...

Hi Sue,

I love the links you have provided, have enjoyed follwing them.

Cheers

Mrs Moo